The Kiaro!® QL-120 is a fast colour label printer offering industry-leading print quality, reliability, performance and connectivity.
Built on the pioneering Kiaro! colour label printing platform, the Kiaro! QL-120 features enhanced print speed, seamless integration into desktop or enterprise platforms and high-quality colour labels that rival those printed flexographically.
Simple to install and easy to use, the QL-120 delivers cost-effective premium 1200 x 1200 dpi colour labels on an as-needed basis. Offering flexible print widths that are unmatched in the industry, the QL-120 enables users to print labels as narrow as 0.5” or as wide as 4.2” on the same device.
With the ability to generate both extremely short and particularly long runs (up to 10,000 labels per hour*) the QL-120 is built for exceptionally flexible production.
Featuring a function-rich Windows operating interface with fully-integral utility and status monitoring software, the QL-120 enables users to easily and remotely manage printer setup and operation. The QL-120 also features self-maintenance during the printing process, resulting in the highest quality printed labels with little-to-no user intervention.
The Kiaro QL-120 also includes one free license to CQL Pro, the advanced labelling software that allows users to effortlessly design, manage and print their own labels.
Ideal for food and beverage, biomedical product, nutraceutical, hardware, e-liquid, personal care products, cosmetics, promotional products labelling and more.
- Highest throughput available in a desktop colour label printer with print speeds of up to 60 feet per minute (12 ips or 305 mm/s)
- Network-friendly printer configuration and operation for simple management in TCP/IP environments
- Exclusive image processing and colour matching for exceptional colour accuracy
- Optimised data processing through CQL Pro software ensures efficient variable-data label jobs
- Built-in automatic cutter with user-specified intervals to synchronise print jobs with production needs
- External printer control and status monitoring for high-level integration with automatic label applicators and other production systems
- Compact, desktop design constructed to easily fit inside small production areas