Datamax M-Class MKII
The Datamax M-Class Mark II family of compact mid-range label printers offers outstanding value with a broad range of features. The smaller footprint is ideal for users who need the power of industrial printers but have space limitations.
The modular design makes maintenance and part replacement easy and the flexible design allows a variety of options to be upgraded in the field.
M-Class Mark II printers reduce total cost of ownership with easy-to-maintain components. They offer a broad range of connectivity to meet diverse application requirements and easily integrate into most networks. With an easy-to-navigate LCD graphics display for menu and printer function control, they’re designed for any level of user. Support of UHF or HF RFID configurations for current or future requirements protects your printer investments. The high-quality features, performance, and rugged reliability make the M-Class Mark II family a better value than most printers on the market.
The M-Class Mark II printers can be used in a wide variety of applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support and options, including RFID support. They’re easy on your budget while providing industrial printing performance with a small footprint.
The M-Class is a perfect solution for warehouse, healthcare, logistics and retail applications.
Features and benefits:
- Rugged construction and a precision die-cast aluminium frame
- Five-button, 128 x 64 LCD graphical backlit display is easy to read, enabling user-friendly label configuration setup
- Modular design allows for user field upgradeable options like thermal transfer and internal rewinder
- Utilises widely used DPL and supports PL-Z (Zebra), PL-I (Intermec) and PL-B (Boca) printer command languages for easy emulations
- Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian and French