Datamax E-Class MKIII
The Honeywell Datamax-O’Neil E-Class MKIII compact desktop thermal printer family is designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost-effective barcode printer.
Industrial printer expertise has been applied to provide an entry-level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive models.
The E-Class Mark III is easy to use, with quick-loading media and an interactive LCD screen. And the larger media and ribbon-roll capacity means a substantial reduction in operating costs.
Available in three distinct models, the E-Class offers a battery pack option for mobility, a double-walled construction for increased durability and a proven design for long-term reliability.
Features and benefits:
- The horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allows for easy ribbon and label loading
- Double-walled construction and concentric hinges provide rugged structural integrity
- Larger one-inch core standardised ribbons cost less than the typical smaller desktop ribbons
- Allows for quick and easy changes
- Professional models provide visual status indication
- Mobility with the long-lasting MPU-400 battery pack accessory