The Kiaro! QL-120X is a highly-efficient professional desktop digital colour product label printer that delivers vibrant colour labels with 1200dpi print quality and durability. It also offers the industry’s only two-year warranty and a low total cost of ownership to give you the assurance and reliability you need to fulfil your product labelling needs without compromise.
With a highly efficient ink laydown process, economical ink cartridges, and extended life parts, the QL-120X delivers superb print quality, while printing labels at a savings of up to 35% over pigment-based colour labelling technologies.
A highly efficient product label printer, simple to install and easy-to-use, the QL-120X enables users to print labels as narrow as 0.5” or as wide as 4.2” on the same device, using a wide variety of media types ranging from matte to gloss paper and synthetics, all using the same dye-based ink, delivering unmatched durability in a wide range of applications. Precise colour matching is provided through built-in, industry-standard ICC colour profiles and Quicklabel’s advanced colour capabilities without the need to use complicated RIP software.
Without the need for middleware or extensive programming, the QL-120X offers seamless integration into desktop or enterprise platforms using native printer driver and utility software. It has built-in network functionality and works seamlessly with third-party labelling software as well as enterprise and ERP systems. The QL-120X also offers direct compatibility with popular labelling software such as NiceLabel and other Windows-based software.
The QL-120X includes one free license to CQL Pro advanced labelling software that allows users to design, manage and print their labels effortlessly.
Ideal for food and beverage, biomedical products, nutraceutical, hardware, e-liquid, personal care products, cosmetic, promotional product labelling and more.
- Assured performance and peace of mind with an industry-best two-year warranty backed by AstroNova
- Extended printhead life to print 3x more labels with no downtime or costly printer refurbishment or replacement
- High-performance ink to deliver exceptional quality and vibrant colour while supporting extended printhead life
- Low total cost of ownership through the use of cost-effective and durable dye ink, giving up to 35% savings (image dependent) over pigment based ink
- Enterprise and network-friendly printer configuration and operation for simple management in a wide range of unique business operating environments
- External printer control and status monitoring for high-level integration with automatic label applicators and other production systems
- Built-in automatic cutter with user-specified intervals to synchronise print jobs with production needs
- Compact, desktop design constructed to easily fit inside small production areas